KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
Kimble Chase | Privacy
PROCEDURE WITH RETURNS
- Must be reported within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
All requests for exchanges, returns or complaints:
- Must be directed to DWK Life Science's Customer Service.
- Upon approval an authorized Return Goods Authorization number will be provided from DWK Life Sciences Customer Service and should be clearly marked on the return.
Customer Returns or Exchanges:
- Only approved active and re-saleable items will be accepted.
- Items that are deleted, closed out, discontinued, pre-cleaned, sterilized, non-standard or special, or private label are non-returnable.
- All items must be in original DWK Life Sciences cartons. Partial cartons will not be accepted.
- Ware not received within 60 days, the Return Goods Authorization will be cancelled.
- Credit will only be issued for ware that is received in good condition as determined by DWK Life Sciences Incoming Quality. No credit will be issued for any damaged or used product.
- Payer of freight charges is determined by circumstances of return.
- Unless otherwise stated, all returns or exchanges other than quality must be shipped prepaid.
- For returns that are not Quality related, a restocking fee will be assessed as follows:
Within 90 days of original shipments, a 25% restocking fee
91-270 days, a 35% restocking fee
- Returns, for otherwise approved items, which are over $500, older than 271 days, or present a risk of excess inventory may require further review and approval from DWK Life Sciences management.
- Allow 60 days following receipt of returned goods for credit to be issued.
- Credit will be issued less restocking fees, where applicable. Note credit will not be issued for any damaged or used goods received.
- Samples will be requested and disposition of ware will be advised followingDWK Life Science's Quality evaluation.
- If ware is requested to be returned,DWK Life Sciences Inc. will advise carrier and pay for the return.
- DWK Life Sciences can also advise that the product be destroyed at the customer's facility
- Roller Culture Apparatus, Incubators and Bioreactors are made to order and may not be returned.
- Units that fail during warranty period will be returned and DWK Life Sciences will either repair the unit or replace it with a new one.
- For additional information regarding damage in shipment and warranties please refer to the DWK Life Sciences Science Products or DWK Life Sciences Primary Packaging catalogs.