LE CHATELIER CLASS-A SERIALIZED SPECIFIC GRAVITY BOTTLES
KIMAX® bottle used in the determination of the specific gravity of cement, sand and other fine materials (ASTM C188).
· Designed for a 64 gram sample
· Body holds approximately 250 mL
· Smaller neck bulb holds 17mL
· Below the neck bulb, the neck is graduated from 0 to 1.0 mL and has two extra 0.1 mL lines both above 1.0 mL and below 0.0 mL, with a tolerance of ±0.05 mL
· Above the neck bulb, the neck is graduated from 18 to 24 mL in 0.1 mL intervals, with a tolerance of ±0.05 mL.
· All markings are durable white enamel
· Supplied with serial number
· Replacement stopper is 850100
· Designed from ASTM Specification E694 and complies with C188
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements