Wide mouths allow easy access into these mixing bulb volumetric flasks for applications such as dissolving tablets and other solids.
· Heavy wall design provides added durability
· Mixing bulb in neck accommodates approximately one tenth of the flask’s total volume and is designed to aid in dissolving or mixing the contents of the flask
· Calibrated to contain, with graduation ring blasted on the neck
· 850100 Standard Taper ground glass pennyhead stopper included
· Designed from ASTM Specification E288, Class A requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements