KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
SPECIFIC GRAVITY HYDROMETER
The most widely used form of hydrometer, this style is available in tall form, short form, and broad range.
· A serial number is printed on the scale and a certificate of traceability is included
· The hydrometer meets or exceeds the requirements in ASTM specification E100, and it is calibrated to ASTM specification E126 to ensure accuracy
· The certificate of traceability indicates that the hydrometers are manufactured using devices calibrated using NIST traceable standards
· The ballast is made from steel pellets and a binder, and it is free of heavier metals
· 52110-2000 is a set comprising one each of all 8 precision specific gravity hydrometers