47MM FILTRATION APPARATUS
The 47 mm filtration apparatus with stainless steel support is recommended when filtering viscous or proteinaceous solutions to give the maximum flow rate.
· This apparatus is also used to produce ultra-clean filtrate since the stainless steel screen will not shed particles into the filtrate
· The ground joint connection eliminates the possible phthalate contamination that can occur when using silicone or neoprene stoppers
· Each apparatus is supplied with a funnel, an anodized aluminum clamp, a stainless steel support screen, a PTFE gasket, a 47 mm glass support base and a filtration flask
· 80 x 80 304 stainless steel mesh, 0.0055” opening size, 19.4% open area, 0.007” wire diameter
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Replacement Parts Accessories