MILK TESTING PIPETS
KIMAX® Babcock pipets calibrated to contain 17.6 mL of water (equivalent to an 18 gram milk sample); for use in AOAC/APHA test procedures where blow-out after drainage is specified.
· Grooves on the outer surface of the washer allow the air displaced by the incoming milk to escape freely
· Specially designed rubber washer is supplied with each pipet and is used to support the pipet in the neck of the test bottle
· Scale is permanent brown stain
· Marked “Sealed 3” for use in states requiring this special marking
· Designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type II A requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements