KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
Used for determining the solid fat index (an empirical measure of the solid fat content) of shortenings, margarine oils, and other fats with a solid index of 50 or less at 10 °C.
· Results are expressed as melting dilation in mL/kg of fat
· Method is described in A.O.C.S. Method Cd. 10-57
· Stem is made from precision-bore tubing
· Includes a 329105-0000 solid (closed) stopper and one 675300-0014 polyacetal clamp
· Calibration certificate is supplied with 329325-0000
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements