This extractor body is designed for EPA priority pollutant samples where the extracting solvent is heavier than water.
· This technique is sometimes preferred to the separatory funnel
· Designed for samples of one liter plus approximately 200 mL of extracting solvent
· Several units may be set up using minimal bench space
· Extractor body has a Standard Taper 45/50 top joint and a 24/40 side joint
· Condenser has a Standard Taper 45/50 joint
· Flask has a Standard Taper 24/40 joint
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements