RESERVOIR BOTTLES WITH BOTTOM VALVE OUTLET
Designed to store and discharge liquids via a bottom valve outlet.
· KIMAX® bottles are graduated with an approximate capacity scale
· Bottom outlet is controlled with an 8 mm valve
· Valve can be used with 1/4” flexible tubing attached to the quick-release hose barb connector and with rigid 1/4” OD PTFE tubing with the o-ring and cap supplied on the quick-release connector
· Bottle supplied with valve, cap, hose barb connector and o-ring
· Ref: ASTM Method D1744
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements