KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
KIMAX® Babcock bottle used for testing butterfat content to 50%.
· Long and narrow neck
· Scale is permanent brown stain
· Without “Sealed 3” marking
· Designed for use in AOAC 920.111 test procedures and to meet more restrictive California specifications
· Bottle may also be used in test for unsulfonated residue of petroleum plant spray oils (ASTM D483)
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Click here for information on using Babcock bottles.