EDUCATION GRADE CYLINDERS WITH PLASTIC BASE
This KIMAX® educational grade cylinder is ideal for use in educational institutions and for many general laboratory procedures.
· “TD” appears on each cylinder and indicates the cylinder is calibrated to deliver
· Made of sturdy borosilicate glass, with a reinforced top bead, a pour spout and a hexagonal plastic base.
· SAFE-GARD® bumpers are supplied with sizes 25 through 100 mL
· The 10 mL size has an enlarged funnel-shaped top for ease of filling
· The 10 and 25 mL sizes are comparatively short to provide increased stability
· Scale is durable blue ceramic enamel
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements