KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
CLASS-B CYLINDERS WITH SINGLE METRIC SCALE LOW FORM
A reduction in overall height compared to a typical cylinder provides greater stability and decreased breakage.
· “TD” appears on each cylinder and indicates the cylinder is calibrated to deliver
· Bodies have a larger diameter than comparable sizes of 20024
· Two pourouts are provided
· Scale is durable white ceramic enamel
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements