SERIALIZED AND CERTIFIED FUNNELS
Used for small volume titrations requiring traceable volumetric accuracy.
· Precision bore buret is permanently marked with an individual serial number and is traceable to NIST standards
· Supplied with a Certificate of Graduation Accuracy
· Easy-to-read durable white ceramic enamel scale
· Funnel top accepts a one-hole #3 rubber stopper
· Replacement 2 mm straight bore stopcock plug is 821001-0002
· Supplied with a chemically-resistant, self-lubricating PTFE stopcock plug
· Ref: ASTM Method D974
· Manufactured to the specifications found in ASTM E694
· Calibrated to the accuracy requirements found in ASTM Specification E542
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
A short length of glass tubing aids in filling the buret through the tip by vacuum if desired. Stopper and tubing are not supplied.