KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
Tightly wound coil provides enough surface area to condense high vapor pressure solvents like hexane.
· With an internal, coil-type cold finger
· Standard Taper outer joint at the top, Standard Taper inner drip joint at the bottom
· 283000 does not have a drip joint
· Two hose connectors at the top for water inlet and outlet
· Ref: ASTM Method D94, D95
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements