KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
Designed for sampling and incubation of aqueous samples. Determines the amount of oxygen required during the stabilization of the decomposable organic matter by aerobic biochemical action.
· The design incorporates a flared mouth used to form a water seal which prevents the drawing of air into the bottle during incubation
· The bottle’s shoulder radius has been improved to provide an interior shape which sweeps entrained air out of the stopper opening
· Glass stopper design uses a conical extension to displace excess sample which further insures no air entrapment in the sample
· For reference see Method 5210-B: 5-Day B.O.D. Test (Standard Methods for Examination of Water and Wastewater)
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements