JACKETED REACTION BEAKERS
Jacketed Reaction beakers / Temp Controlled beakers are designed for laboratory applications requiring a variety of temperature-controlled reactions. Useful in biological and chemical reactions including titrations, enzyme digestions, and synthetic organic reactions.
· A conical lower interior surface eliminates spin-out when used with an egg-shaped PTFE magnetic stir bar
· Jacket has serrated 3/8” hose connections
· The open top provides easy access to concentrated residual samples
· Design meets ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements