3-HOLE CAP SYSTEMS
Recommended for most solvents used for HPLC mobile phase. The most economical way to helium sparge and deliver HPLC mobile phase.
· Borosilicate glass and PTFE construction give excellent chemical resistance to all HPLC mobile phases
· Connecting threads on top and bottom of the cap use ¼”-28 fittings
· Cap body is manufactured from PTFE and is supplied with a TFE/propylene o-ring. An FFKM o-ring is available when using aggressive organic solutions
· ¼”-28 flangeless fittings and adapters are supplied to allow simple, easy connection to any HPLC pump system
· Filtration of the mobile phase directly into the reservoir requires the additional purchase of the filtration cap and appropriate solvent pickup adapter
· Supplied with three hole cap, conical bottom reservoir, standard fittings kit and FEP PTFE tubing
· Patent No. 5,397,467
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Cap o-ring and inlet filters must be changed when using tetrahydrofuran (THF) or other aggressive organic solutions.
ULTRA-WARE HPLC System Manual