FLEX-COLUMNS ECONOMY FLOW ADAPTER
Flow adapters can significantly improve FLEX-COLUMN® performance by protecting the gel bed from disruption during sample loading and by eliminating any dead volume above the gel bed. They are ideal for concentration and pH gradients, reverse flow separations and gravity flow separations that require a high level of resolution and reproducibility.
· Flow adapters improve chromatogram resolution by delivering the sample and buffer directly to the top of the gel bed
· Flow adapters are also recommended when using buffer gradients or when the columns are connected to a low pressure pump system
· Flow adapters consist of 1/16” OD FEP tubing, a polyacetal body, an FKM o-ring seal and a 20 μm porosity HDPE bed support
· One replacement bed support is supplied with each flow adapter
· Flow adapters are available for 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5 cm ID columns
FLEX-COLUMN® Manual Replacement Parts FLEX-COLUMN® Fittings