FLEX-COLUMNS® ECONOMY COLUMNS
FLEX-COLUMNS® are economical and easy-to-use. Short columns are typically used for ion exchange chromatography, sample desalting and semi-disposable applications, while the long columns are ideally suited for gel filtration and adsorption chromatography.
· Constructed of translucent polypropylene reservoirs and column outlets permanently connected to a borosilicate glass barrel, with removable polypropylene caps
· 20 μm porosity High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bed supports are fixed in the column outlets
· Tubing connections on the columns are male Luer locks
· A wide variety of adapters, valves, and fittings are available as accessories for use as simple and versatile tubing connections
· Available in 30 different sizes with standard inside diameters of 0.7, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5 cm and lengths ranging from 4 to 170 cm
· Maximum pressure is 1.0 bar (14.7 psi, 1.0 atm, 0.1 MPa)
· Temperature range is 0 to 50 °C
· Sterilize with 2N NaOH or 100% ethanol; autoclaving is not recommended
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Note: End fittings and bed supports are NOT replaceable on FLEX-COLUMNS®.
FLEX-COLUMN® Fittings FLEX-COLUMN® Flow Adapters
FLEX-COLUMN® Packing Reservoirs FLEX-COLUMN® Sample Diffusion Disc