Available with markings in four colors, the KIMAX® Colorware flasks are brighter in appearance than traditional glassware with white markings. These flasks are also commonly used to help reduce cross-contamination and for easy identification of glassware between labs.
· KIMAX® flask with a single graduation ring blasted on the neck, calibrated to contain
· A Standard Taper ground glass stopper is supplied, along with a durable, color, matte finish marking area for use with an ordinary pencil
· Replacement stopper is 850100
· Designed from ASTM Specification E288, Class A requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements