NARROW MOUTH ERLENMEYER FLASKS
KIMAX® flasks for economy and versatility. These flasks are the choice for general laboratory usage.
· Tops are reinforced and tooled with a rounded finish, containing more glass to give them maximum mechanical strength
· Body is thick-walled, with a long tapered outside contour to minimize chipping when struck or rubbed together
· All flasks have durable white ceramic enamel scales to indicate approximate volumes at various levels, useful in measuring and mixing solutions where a high degree of accuracy is not necessary
· Designed from ASTM Specification E1404, Type I, Class I requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements