SERIALIZED AND CERTIFIED STRAIGHT BORE BURETS
Used for general purpose titrations requiring traceable volumetric accuracy.
· Precision bore buret is permanently marked with an individual serial number and is traceable to NIST standards
· Supplied with a Certificate of Graduation Accuracy
· Delivery stem of the 10 mL size is 115 mm long to meet requirements of potentiometric titration burets (ASTM D664)
· Supplied with a chemically-resistant, self-lubricating PTFE stopcock plug and a KIM-KAP™ dust cap
· Easy-to-read durable white ceramic enamel scale
· Funnel fill style buret
· Replacement 2 mm straight bore stopcock plug is 821001-0002
· Designed from ASTM Specification E287, Class A requirements
· Manufactured to the specifications found in ASTM E694
· Calibrated to the accuracy requirements found in ASTM Specification E542
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
After placing your order, click here to REDEEM PROMOTIONAL OFFERS.