SERIALIZED AND CERTIFIED VOLUMETRIC PIPETTES
Volumetric pipets are ideal for measuring accurate volumes of liquids.
· Letters “TD” on the pipet indicate to deliver
· Marked with large numerals on the bulb, indicating capacity
· Color-coded (ASTM E1273) for ease in sorting and selecting the correct pipet
· With a legend of permanent brown stain
· Supplied with a Certificate of Calibration tied to the serial number printed on the glass
· Now packaged in smaller case quantities to better service general laboratory needs
· Designed from ASTM Specification E969, Class A requirements
· Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
After placing your order, click here to REDEEM PROMOTIONAL OFFERS.